Black girl summer brights look
Make sure you’ve got all the tools in your make-up bag to create an amazing look. MUA Joy Adenuga created this amazing black girl summer brights look using Doris Michaels Cosmetics on model Miss Lorrielle.
Read on to see what products Joy used…
Face base products
- Foundation Creme Stick skin tone 1
- Concealer Colourmatch Palette in shades Medium and Lt/1
- Flawless Pressed Powder Skin tone -1 and 2
- HD Airbrushed Finish Pro Setting Powder in Translucent – Neutral warm
- Eyebrows Eye & Lip Pencil in brown with a hint of black
Eyes, cheeks & lips
Eyes – Eyeshadow Shade 2 applied on the top lid from the 18 vibrant long lasting Eye Shadow Palette, followed by Shade 1 and Shade 7 applied to half of the lower lid. Finished off with Dip Liquid Eyeliner and Mascara
Cheeks then were enhanced with Cheek Blush – Sunset Glow
One of Doris Michaels 30 Lipsticks completed the look – Cabarnet LP27
Not sure of your skin tone? We have Colourmatch Palettes in dark, medium & light so you can experiment with foundation colours in the comfort of your own home click here.